FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Admiral Background
- Why choose Admiral Sportswear?
- Placing an order
- Why buy direct rather than through a retailer?
- Pricing and Billing
- Discounts and Sponsorship
- Web and Information
- Employment opportunities
A. Who is ADMIRAL®
Admiral is a classic British sports brand with over 100 years of sporting heritage. Admiral's sporting pedigree is unique, in that it introduced the world to the replica soccer kit market in the mid 1970's, a market that exploded and was pioneered by Admiral. The brand was worn by England, Manchester United & many of the original North American Soccer League teams including the Tampa Bay Rowdies. The original New York Cosmos jersey was designed by Ralph Lauren for Admiral. Find out more about us on these links:
- Company website: www.admiral-sports.com
- Company catalog: http://admiral.axissoccer.com/catalogs
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdmiralSports
- Twitter: @Admiral_Sports
- You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/user/admiralsports
B. How long has ADMIRAL® been in business?
ADMIRAL® has been serving customers for 100 years at the next 2015 world cup. Axis Sports, the North American Distributor of Admiral, has been in business for 28 years.
C. The largest sportswear brand
We have over 60 pro & semi-pro teams working with us across the US. We have supplied; NASL 2001 & 2012 Champions, 2011, 2013, 2014 USL PDL Champions. We're also the official supplier to many other USL Pro, USL PDL, MASL, NPSL and ASL teams plus a number of Youth Soccer States and their Olympic Development programs. As we announce teams we add them to the news section of our website. As part of these partnerships, the Admiral brand is worn on the field of play and in training. It is promoted on the kit, around stadia and training grounds and at matches
D. How do I reach ADMIRAL®?
If you have any questions regarding your orders, you can reach Customer Service at email@example.com or 1-888-646-6822. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM Eastern Standard Time.
E. How do I reach Customer Service?
If you have any questions regarding customer service, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
F. What are your customer service hours?
Our world class Customer Service Representatives are available to speak with you: Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM Eastern Standard Time.
G. Do you have retailers that carry the ADMIRAL® brand?
ADMIRAL has developed geographical strategic distribution relationships with local retailers and clubs. Your nearest Admiral retailer can be found by calling Customer Service at 1-888-646-6822. To apply or request further information as a distributor or retailer please also call Customer Service at 1-888-646-6822.
H. Do you have a catalog?
The full admiral catalog can be viewed on line at http://admiral.axissoccer.com/catalog-files/latest/. There you'll see accessories and other products too. You can get everything from us as a one-stop shop. We also produce bespoke catalogs for events and teams to help them focus on the products they want to purchase.
I. What is the price of a team kit?
The price of a team kit varies according to the one chosen and the embellishment needed. Our latest pricelist can be downloaded here: 2015 Price List. Also, all our products and prices can be viewed on http://admiral-sports.com
The answer is simple. Firstly we’re an Authentic soccer brand. The club will save money by buying factory direct. They’ll also stand out on the field with a unique custom kit. Because we are factory direct there’s better availability, shorter lead times, no minimum quantities, no shelf-life and unlimited colors & designs. We offer easy online ordering that removes workload and generates revenue for the club too.
- Authentic soccer brand; Admiral is a 100 year old sports brand famous for supplying Manchester United and England. Today we work with many professional and youth clubs across the USA. See www.admiral-sports.com or see a video of Admiral CEO speaking to clubs - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTCxOu2cqcA&feature=youtu.be
- Save money by buying factory direct. Because of the volumes we manufacture, you’ll get a pro kit at a recreational price and travel teams can get custom kit and be in one brand across the club. See the video of Admiral kit being made - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln3CSoEOLHE
- Stand out on the field with a unique custom kit. See our online kit builder http://admiral.axissoccer.com/mycolors/ or watch this video http://youtu.be/6IK-4_cXVaQ
- Better availability; See turnaround guideline. shorter lead times, no minimum quantities, no shelf-life, unlimited colors & designs. See our 2015 Company catalog; Or see this video: http://youtu.be/yN02psrrvYQ
- Online revenue & Easy online ordering that takes workload off the club. We will provide you with an online store with your club merchandise so your players, coaches, fans can order product for direct delivery. The difference between your club price and the price you set for items in the online store, is yours to keep. Video of Admiral 2015 Online Store - How to Order - http://youtu.be/hw1uYwm5KBA
Useful links for you;
- Here’s a video explaining what we do; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTCxOu2cqcA&feature=youtu.be
- See our new 2015 catalog http://admiral.axissoccer.com/catalog-files/latest/catalog.pdf
- See some of our in stock kit packages; http://admiral-sports.com/docs/index.php/s/ac675f44e7a5224eec0081d575f70be0?path=%2F2015%20-%20Product%20Flyers
- See a video on how to use our custom online kit builder - http://youtu.be/6IK-4_cXVaQ
- See how easy it is to order online http://youtu.be/hw1uYwm5KBA
Here’s the information we need to get started;
- Number of players by team (outfield & GK’s)
- Can you confirm what product you need home (jersey, short, sock) away (jersey, short, sock)
- Confirm the colors (1st, 2nd, 3rd priority)
- Confirm your preferred style - choose from our catalog see www.admiral-sports.com
- What logos do you need (left chest, sponsor, number, do you want anything on the shorts)
- Confirm other team items needed. (Outer wear, Travel wear, Training wear)
- How many coaches and what do you need for them apparel and equipment
- When is the start of your season
- When is kit usually ordered and delivered
Please read this general information and product care instructions.
A. How many pieces are in a complete uniform?
A complete uniform set consists of a jersey, shorts and socks. You can order any combination of items from us.
B. How is product packaged?
All uniforms are packaged and labeled in team sets and boxed by division and by team.
C. Is the equipment you sell tested?
At ADMIRAL® we offer equipment that has not only passed industry tests, but also our high standards. We guarantee our products against manufacturer's defects so you can be confident of contests that are not marred by below standard equipment.
D. How do I wash my uniform?
We recommend washing in warm or cold water, line dry or put in the dryer on low.
APPAREL AND UNIFORM WASH INSTRUCTIONS
• Always read care instructions prior to washing new uniforms.
• Wash new uniforms as per the below instructions to prepare them for use.
• Separate the uniforms by color to form different loads.
• Make sure to wash a medium size load on an extra-large laundry setting so that all the uniforms get a good wash.
• Wash each load at a gentle cycle using a 1-2 oz of mild detergent at a warm temperature setting. • Repeat the washing cycle twice so that any topical dye left from the dyeing process is washed off.
• For the final round, wash with cold water without adding any detergent.
• Extra rinse the uniforms to make sure all the dyes and detergents are washed off.
• Tumble dry the uniforms in low heat.
• Hang the uniforms once they are completely dry in a cool place which is not exposed to direct sunlight or florescent light
• Do not iron the uniforms
APPAREL AND UNIFORM GENERAL AND CONTINUING CARE
• Do not dry clean the uniforms.
• Do not pile sweaty uniforms in a bag or locker. This will lead to color migration of dark colors onto light colors.
• Wash all uniforms as soon as possible after each use.
• Always read care instructions prior to washing uniforms.
• Separate the uniforms by color to form different loads.
• Make sure to separate out uniforms with wear and tear, and send them for repair before they are washed.
• Remove belts and pads from the uniforms before loading the uniforms in the machine.
• Fasten zippers, hooks, buttons etc and turn the uniforms inside out to keep the fasteners intact. • Wash
• Wash each load at a cold temperature setting.
• Do not let the uniforms sit in the machine after the wash cycle is complete.
• Turn the uniforms inside out.
• Tumble dry the uniforms on low heat immediately after wash.
• Do not use fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
• Fold or hang the uniforms once they are completely dry in a cool place which is not exposed to direct sunlight or florescent light
• Do not iron the uniforms.
Some garments undergo a sublimation dye process using heat to transfer a specific design to the garments. Therefore, please take extra precautions when applying heat in any manner. Inks can be re-activated at higher temperatures causing the design to “transfer”. Note we cannot guarantee that sock colors will exactly match jersey / short colors due to the different fabrics used.
E. What is Vapordraw®?
Vapordraw is the latest innovation in sports fabrics from ADMIRAL®. Jerseys made with Vapordraw keep the body comfortable because the fabric is ultra-breathable, fast drying and possesses excellent moisture management properties. Vapordraw has a weave that quickly wicks moisture away from the body. It is also extremely lightweight, which allows for great comfort and freedom of movement.
F. Do you have a warranty?
All equipment may need replacement after a season of play due to normal wear and tear. Normal wear and tear will begin to show even within the first few uses. This is both normal and expected. These occurrences are common and not indicative of an item's defectiveness (poor workmanship or materials). Very few items are truly defective. Genuine defects most often reveal themselves within 60 days of purchase. An item's price does not indicate longevity, merely the quality of the materials and technology used in its construction.” We accept returns of product that aren’t embellished within 30 days provided they are returned in their original condition (brand new, unworn, unlaundered, unembellished). We stand by our product and where an item is genuinely defective we will put it right.
G. How long do you keep products in your line?
Typically products remain in our line for 3-4 years. We then remove them from our catalog for general sale. But we can in many cases continue to supply fill-ins because we continue to stock fabrics and have our own production facility. We will notify you in advance if a product is in it's final catalog year.
H. How long is the inseam on the shorts?
All shorts are slightly different based upon style and intended fit. A short can have a 3” inseam and the short is longer than others. It is the front and back rise, coupled with the outer seam that dictates the overall length. Take a look at the photos in our catalog for an idea of how long a short is and how they fit by simply looking at the action images of shorts on players.
I. Do we have heavier fabrics?
Today players demand fabrics that are comfortable and have fabulous performance on and off the field. We continue to conduct research for fabrics that do more than just look good. ADMIRAL® features three of the best high-performance, all-season fabrics: Vapor Draw, Drop Needle and Dolby. These fabrics are engineered to achieve and maintain a comfortable climate between your skin and the soccer uniform. This collection of ultimate moisture management control fabrics is easy-to-care for. They are machine washable in warm or cold water and can be line dried or placed in the dryer on low.
J. Can we do custom colors?
Yes, depending on the quantity and style.
K. Can we customize the styles?
Yes, depending on the quantity and style.
VAPORDRAW: A soft interlock knit that moves moisture from the inside of the fabric to the outside for quick drying.
VAPORSOFT: Super soft touch, lightweight, extra comfort.
VAPORMESH: Provides extra ventilation to regulate temperature during play.
VAPORLITE PRO: "Drop needle fabric" knits a pin stripe in to the design.
ACTIVE KNIT: knitted fabric with stretch for comfort & extra flexibility.
Sublimation allows for full-color, photo quality images to be added to apparel for more vivid details & colors.
We sublimate many fabrics in order to manufacture our apparel which includes teamwear and various outerwear items.
Sublimated images last as long as the garment and do not fade or crack over time.
Sublimation does not impede the performance of the fabrics.
With sublimated apparel you can define your identity.
All sublimated jerseys are made as ProFit.
Select one of our sublimation designs and choose any color.
Select our ProFit cut designed for Pro teams, styled to be body fitting or our ActiveFit an open relaxed fit, for extra comfort.
Select collar style - crew, v-neck, collar v-neck, collar placket.
Select long or short sleeve.
Men's, Women's and Youth fit and sizing available.
Direct to garment screen printing.
High resolution digital transfer for logos, numbers and names.
Woven crests offer higher definition, are durable, weigh less & can be used on more products.
PU Crest is very light weight, flexible, water resistant, allows for detail and it's super durable too.
The Match number is our latest unique design. Made from a newer soft and more durable vinyl.
Pro number is made of vinyl, is hard wearing and available in multiple colors.
L. Do you offer a cheap T-Shirt for my camps?
We offer our Retro T and Solid T which are made using our duo-blend of 60/40 fabric that is very light and soft. We can also make a women’s cut t-shirt and u-neck or v-neck tank tops.
M. What colors do you offer your spirit-wear products in?
Depending on the item, we can offer up to 18 colors.
N. Do you make custom scarves?
We offer 4 types of scarf. Sublimated scarves that are 2 sided (19cmx140cm), 2 sided circular knit scarf (19cmx140cm), 2 sided High Def circular knit scarf (19cmx140cm), 1 sided circular knit scarf (20cmx130cm). All Scarves are custom made to order. Minimum (50pcs). Allow 4 - 5 weeks for production.
O. Do you make custom balls?
Yes. Contact us at 1-888-646-6822 for more information.
A. How do I place an order?
- Where the club are ordering directly, you will email your dedicated account manager your order. Please don’t email this in the body of an email with many other points we don’t want any items confused.
- Also note that an order cant entered in to our system until all the details are clarified. Style, Color, Size, Logos etc.
- When your dedicated account manager enters an order he will send you an order confirmation. This confirms all the details of an order and the pricing. You should read this carefully to ensure we have correctly interpreted your requirements. Then send an email to your account manager approving the order confirmation. If you don’t get an order confirmation to approve the order is not in our system. If you don’t approve the order confirmation it cannot move to the next stage.
- At this point your account manager will ask for the deposit which is 35% of the order (if this isn’t coming from an allowance) and then the order will go to production.
- Once the order is picked and packed and ready to ship the balance of the invoice will be sent to you for payment. When the payment is made the order will be shipped using UPS. We can’t calculate the final cost before the shipping is calculated – this varies according to the size of the box, weight, delivery address etc.
- Kit design; Firstly we need to agree the kit design. This may take a few weeks. We need clarity from you on; style, color, logos etc. Then we will mock up the kit on a PDF and get your approval on this.
- Online packages; We will also send you a spreadsheet with pricing for agreed kit packages and individual items to go in to the online store. You need to approve the online markup which the club set. This is the same percentage mark up on all items. Our pricing is a lot less than competitors so this is an opportunity to raise funds for the club.
- Online Store Setup; We will then set up your online store. It is a time consuming process to create and enter custom photos and packages. Allow us up to 30 days to do this. You store is already set up if you change some items, kit packages and prices it basically the same as setting up a new store.
- Roster information; You need to confirm final roster information. This includes; team name, player first name, player second name and player number. Send this to your account manager on a spreadsheet (we will provide you the format). We then need up to 5 business days to upload this information.
- Online store order deadline; With the store set up and the roster information entered, we launch the online store for ordering and set an order deadline. Usually we recommend allowing 7 to 10 days for ordering. If you leave it too long everyone waits till the last minute.
- Production; Once the order deadline has been reached we will print off a summary of all orders and check them for obvious errors. The customer is responsible for entering the correct size and products. But we do check these before sending to production. This is then sent to production. The lead times for production, packing and being with UPS for shipping are detailed below.
- Shipping time; Obviously the time of shipping depends on the shipping method selected. We choose UPS because they’re big and reliable. We can’t be held accountable for delays due to bad weather which are obviously beyond our control.
B. What information do you need from me?
We need to know what style you want (you can see this on our website), what color, what quantity of each item and the size. If you need embellishment we need to know what embellishment and where. If you're planning to have names and numbers on the jersey we will need a sheet with the name, size and number for each player. We need shipping and payment details too.
C. Can you put together a proposal for our club, league, or region?
Yes, call us at 1-888-646-6822 or email us to make a request.
D. How can I get a sample?
Samples of uniforms are available upon request, for stock on hand. Custom samples may be available depending on availability and timing. All samples are billed to your clubs account at current individual item prices. Samples are not returnable or refundable if embellished with the Soccer Club’s logo or customized for the club. If they are Ready to Play embellished product, they will not be charged where they are returned with 4 weeks of receipt in their original condition.
Women’s Shape; Women can and do easily wear a men’s unisex shirt. When sizing shirts, a woman can use a men’s unisex shirt but would generally select a smaller size in comparison. Our women’s shape is the same as a men’s unisex specification but in production, the shirt is shaped into a women’s fit meaning that the waist is taken in by 1 ½ “ in each side. If the woman wears a man’s AM jersey or short, they will wear a women’s AS but it will be a better fit for a woman’s body.
Women’s Cut Short; It is the short that really needs to change to properly fit a woman to avoid the typically folding of the waistband down at least once when wearing a men’s unisex short. We address the women’s shorts differently than we do a women’s shaped shirt. We decrease the front and back rise, increase the hip slightly and also decrease the length.
Any Your Kit Your Way and 100 Collection; garments can be made into a women’s shaped shirt or women’s cut short.
E. What if my order is Back Ordered?
We ship complete orders. Where a customer would like to receive some product faster and keep the other product on backorder, additional freight charges will apply.
F. How do I know what size uniform to order?
- Fitting room; We do have a fitting room on line for sizing of product. You can use the fitting room, print a measuring tape, and enter waist and chest size to estimate the size of uniforms (this is a recommendation only). See http://admiral.axissoccer.com/fitting_room/
- How to order video; This is detailed on the video explaining how to use the online store which is on your web store - How to Order - http://youtu.be/hw1uYwm5KBA
- NEW Size it UP: We have also launched a new program called “Size It Up”. Within 10 days of you approving the PDF of your kit, we will produce an agreed number of jerseys and shorts in all the sizes you need from YS-AXL. These will be produced with the #80 and up on the back. These will be kept by the club and taken to tryouts to be used as sizing samples. They will then be used by the club as needed for players who lose their kit, late registrations, late orders until their kit order arrives. This program will achieve a number of things;
- It will ensure players who try on samples will be clear about what size they need to order.
- It ensures coaches, players and parents expectations are met prior to ordering.
- It ensures replacements are on hand as necessary
- It avoids the issue we had last year where we had approval for a short that was not liked by the club and subsequently had to be replaced. What this will do is clearly show the club exactly what you get before the order process starts.
- This removes the need to have a local retail environment to “try on product” as pointed out in the mail you sent doing this often removes control from the club.
- Sizing consistency;
- Our sizes do vary based upon the style, age of the garment, function and price point. This is the same for every brand in the world.
- Older garments tend to have “more room” than newer garments because as fashions change the style and fit changes. I’m sure you saw at last year’s world cup tighter fitting jerseys on display.
- Training garments are more fitted and polo’s are differently “patterned” as they are not for “active training”. There is a reason for every fit.
- Think of this like straight leg, skinny or boot cut jeans. The same waist size will fit differently.
- Obviously a YM jersey or short can fit one child differently to another. There is a variance of 24.75” to 27.5” when worn. So for a smaller player in the range this will fit a little looser to a bigger player. The person at the higher end of the range may elect to wear a bigger size and the person at the lower end of the range may elect to wear a smaller size. The Size it Up program detailed above should help to resolve this.
- Unisex / Female fit; We offer women’s shape jerseys and women’s fit shorts. We also offer the Athletico ¼ zip in a women’s fit, there is a women’s fit training bra and training jersey. The only other product you purchase is the warmup pant. We don’t get enough demand for a women’s fit pant. We like most other brands find that clubs order unisex pants and size accordingly. You can get extra product for try on at try outs if that helps resolve this concern.
G. How do I track my order?
Once you have received confirmation by fax or e-mail that your order has been shipped, you can track your packages by entering your tracking number in the shipping company's tracking page on their website.
H. What are the ART requirements for my logos?
Please read this PDF file for further information.
- Online shopping is really becoming the norm today. It is the reason Amazon, Ebay and other retailers are so huge. From airline tickets to clothes everything today is purchased online – Macys, Wallmart, Best Buy and Sears all have their own separate online operations. Here’s the reasons to buy factory direct online;
- Save Money; Lower Cost to parents and the club. Retailers may offer somewhere to go but they have to add a 30-50% mark up for this.
- Club Margin; We allow the club to add a mark up to all purchases (retailers don’t). Are you prepared to pay more per player and get no Money back!
- Convenience; It’s more convenient for parents to go online from their home and order. They save on gas and time.
- Broad range = more choice; Local soccer shops don’t have the cash flow to hold large inventory or a broad range of products we have over 4,000 SKU’s players and coaches can choose from. Remember we can customize a range of products including; custom logo and color balls, custom scarves and custom pennants. Others don’t offer a complete range.
- Control; This solution gives the club greater control because the packages are fixed, the player numbers are set. This removes potential issues.
- Consistency; We ensure that all items purchased are consistent across the clubs choice of products and that the logos and branding are consistent. When a retailer runs out of product they have no choice but to “substitute” for something else.
- Add-on’s; Players can purchase add-ons and coaches can purchase accessories too. It also means that when you need one fill in we can provide it.
- Shelf life; Buying factory direct means we can continue to make product when other brands end of life product.
10. Try on product; If the issue here is “trying on product” we have a solution called Size It UP which is explained below.
11. There are some other important differences which save your club and players money;
- Order quantity; Other brands have a min order on custom kits of 5 units Admiral have no min order quantity. This means fill-ins can be provided.
- Life Span; Other brands have a life span of 2 years on custom jerseys, Admiral have no limit.
- Color & Design Options; Other brands have limited color and design options on their custom kits Admiral have unlimited colors and design options. You can choose a design from our Kit Builder See our online kit builder http://admiral.axissoccer.com/mycolors/ or watch this video http://youtu.be/6IK-4_cXVaQ
Admiral operates its own 80k+ sq. foot facility with over 150 full time employees that only work for Admiral.” With “In 2014 we invested significantly in our factory which has grown to over 130,000 square feet and 200 employees. We’ve improved our sublimation capability with investments in infrastructure including three additional industrial heat presses and another twelve sublimation printers. This has trebled our capacity which helps us speed up the time to market. See the video of the factory on the links below. See a video of Admiral kit being made - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln3CSoEOLHE
A. How long does it take to make and ship the uniforms?
This depends on the type of product you order, the quantity, the logos that need to be added. We are very competitive with other vendors but you need to compare like with like such as in line products with inline product. See the table of time lines for both in line and custom product. These are printed and we commit to these. You will see that these time frames are competitive. Should you have any questions please call us on toll free 888 646 6822
B. Out of stock
Jersey's / shorts can be produced within 30 days depending upon quantities, in some cases sooner.
C. What is the shelf life of your jerseys?
We usually maintain a line for 3-4 years, and add a few new lines each year. We will make you aware at ordering of items with one year of production left. We can continue to produce styles using current in range fabrics in our own facility, which helps clubs maintain a kit and source "fill-ins".
D. When do you deliver?
All orders are processed between 7:00 AM and 5:30 PM (EST), Monday through Friday. In stock blank orders received by 5:30 PM on one day are typically shipped within 3 business days. There is typical no delivery on Saturdays and no delivery on Sundays. There is no same day delivery. Shipping usually takes from 2 to 4 business days. You can upgrade to Express shipping for an additional charge in order to expedite your order.
E. How long does it take to produce a custom soccer ball?
Custom ball booking orders require a minimum order of 100 pcs (4 cartons) per style, color & size for customization. Bulk orders are placed by November 15th and December 15th for Spring deliveries and again by April 15th and May 1st each year for Fall deliveries. These time frames MUST coincide with our other additional bulk orders so all our partners benefit from the best pricing. The lead-time is 16 weeks for delivery after artwork is approved and order confirmed.
F. How we handle back orders
We ship complete orders. Where a customer would like to receive some product faster and keep the other product on backorder, additional freight charges will apply.
G. Loss / Damage / Shortages
To facilitate Company’s resolution of shipping issues, any damage or shortage in items delivered should be noted in writing to the Company within seven days of delivery.
H. What shipping method do you use?
Nearly all shipments are sent via UPS Worldwide service. We prefer UPS because they provide insured and traceable service on every shipment.
I. May I ship to a post office box or private box address?
UPS does not carry to box addresses, so you must provide a street address for delivery.
I. Cost of shipping.
i. Parents order online, Admiral picks and packs kit by team and delivers to the club or coach for them to hand out. This will save each player a lot on shipping.
ii. For secondary orders like socks we set an order window and deliver them to the club for distribution.
iii. The club hold a small quantity of additional socks for sale / distribution locally.
A. What is your return policy?
We gladly accept returns on most items provided the return is reported to the company in writing within 7 days and is returned in original condition (brand new, unworn, unlaundered, unembellished, not custom). We can not accept returns of customized, worn or laundered items of any kind.
B. Custom Products Returns
All products that are embellished or are custom made for the Club cannot be returned unless defective. Whether a product is defective will be determined in the Company’s sole discretion.
C. We will not accept returns for cash.
However, we will be happy to exchange your returned goods or apply the credit towards a future purchase. On exchanges, the customer must pay all freight charges.
D. No returns will be accepted without our prior authorization.
Please state date of purchase, invoice number and reason for return. A Return Authorization Number (RAN) will be issued and must appear on all shipping labels. All returns must be shipped prepaid, no C.O.D. will be accepted. Any damaged goods may be returned, but must follow our Return Policy.
E. Cancelled orders / refused shipment
Orders can not be cancelled once confirmed in writing with a purchase order as at this point they will go into production. If a shipment is refused, the customer will be charged for all freight and handling charges. A re-stocking charge of 15% will be applied. If the product is embellished the product will be charged in full as it can't be used by anyone else.
F. Where do I send Returns?
Please remember to completely fill out the returns section of the invoice you received with your package and ship your return package either UPS or insured US Mail (remember to keep your receipt and tracking number) to:
For US returns:
The axis Sports Group Inc.
2628 NE 2nd Avenue,
Miami, FL 3137, USA.
For Canada returns:
SOCCER EXPRESS WAREHOUSE
H. How long will it take for my Return/Exchange to be processed?
Returns are usually processed within 1-5 business days after they arrive at our location
A. How much of a deposit do I need?
A deposit of 35% is required prior to work beginning on a Purchase Order received from the Club with the “Balance of Payment” due on the day of shipping.
B. What Payment methods are accepted?
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal. Checks are acceptable where an account has been granted terms.
C. Are there any special conditions for my order?
All orders are subject to acceptance by Admiral Sports. All orders under $50.00 will have a service charge of $5.00. All residential shipments will have a $3.75 surcharge.
D. Are postage and shipping included in the prices?
Orders are charged at the published UPS rates to anywhere in the USA and Canada. Shipping charges are based on weight, destination and priority. You can choose Overnight or Standard.
E. What does it cost to ship product?
For READY TO PLAY packages, there is a FIXED & GUARANTEED freight cost of $1 per package or $.50 cents per jersey when ordering more than 50 pcs. This applies to Trafford, Plata or Rio. Regular freight charges apply for orders less than 50 pcs. All other packages freight is charged based on the size, weight and destination which we do not know until your package is ready for shipping.
F. What happens if my account is Past Due?
Any orders placed on a past due account will be sent out prepaid, C.O.D., cash/check along with the past due balance on that account. Also, the account may be changed to prepaid/C.O.D. terms permanently. Our credit department will contact you. Past due accounts will be charged at the rate of 1.5% per month (18% per annum)
G. What happens if my check is returned?
A fee of $10.00 is charged. If for any reason a check is not paid by your bank, your pending orders will not be shipped and thereafter your account will be treated as a new account and all orders will be shipped cash or C.O.D.
H. What happens if I refuse a shipment?
If a shipment is refused, the customer will be charged for all freight and handling charges. A restocking charge of 15% will be applied. Any further orders will be prepaid only.
I. How is product embellished and at what price?
Please have a look at page 4 of our catalog.
For pricing information please refer to our 2015 Price List.
J. Do you charge tax?
We do not charge tax on orders delivered to the USA as we are servicing out of state/country so taxes do not apply. Taxes are applied to orders within Canada. For deliveries to other countries, local customs officials will assess taxes/duties before allowing the item to enter your country. The carrier will usually pay these fees on your behalf and collect them from you at the time of delivery. Outside of the USA/Canada, customers are responsible for ALL customs fees, including duties, taxes, brokerage fees, and any other fees, assessed at the border before delivery. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee and recover costs billed to us in the event that you refuse an international shipment because of duties and customs charged by your country. ALL import charges are non-refundable.
K. Other charges
All "READY TO PLAY" packages are sold with black Club short and footed black Match Sock. Upgrade to a colored Azteca short and colored Match sock for $1.70 more. Customization of Ready to Play shirts or shorts is available for a fee of $4.00 each item. This includes producing long sleeve versions of all shirts.
A. Are there additional discounts?
Volume discounts are available. Please call our Customer Service Department for further information at 1-888-646-6822. Discounts are void on past due invoices.
B. Would you sponsor my club or league?
The success of ADMIRAL® allows us the chance to invest in sponsorship and unique partnership programs that are designed to be supportive and beneficial for everyone. Please call us at 1-888-646-6822 for more information.
a. Do you share my e-mail with other companies?
Our mailing list, e-mail lists and any other personal and purchase information is kept confidential and is not exchanged or sold to any other company.
b. Is your web site a secure site?
Our security and privacy are important to us. We update our security and privacy programs to include the latest technology that encrypts your personal and purchase information as it is transmitted over the Internet. We do not release any personal or purchase information to any outside company or organization.
c. Are cookies used?
Cookies are only used in the shopping cart. This is for your convenience so information does not have to be duplicated on other ADMIRAL® web pages. You will not be able to use our shopping cart if you have cookies disabled in your browser. For your security, your Session (shopping cart and log in) will expire after 20 minutes.
Looking for a great place to work? If you would like to learn more about working for Admiral Sports please visit our web site.
Head Office (Including manufacturing, distribution & service)
Calle 2, Edificio 9B,
Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
(USA / Caribbean Sales)
Admiral Sportswear LLC,
The Axis Sports Group Inc.
2628 NE 2nd Avenue,
Miami FL 33137, USA.